SIKAFLEX 1A LIMESTONE SAUSAGE: Case of 20 x 20oz
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Sikaflex-1a is a premium-grade,high-performance,moisture-cured,1-component,polyurethane-based,non-sag elastomeric sealant. Meets Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A. Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, use T, NT, O, M, G, I; Canadian standard CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
Where to Use
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges, pre-heating or thawing, and cleaning
- Fast tack-free and final cure times.
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Odorless, non-staining.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable waterUrethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±35% joint movement.
- Vendor: janelladmin
- No ratings found yet!