- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
For Rubbing, Smoothing, Restoration, Resurfacing, Repairing
PAVECRETE is a Portland Cement based product with graded silica aggregates and special chemical additives for bonding, hardening and moisture retention. It is formulated for smoothing, rubbing and thin coat patching applications.
PAVECRETE has a smooth, rich texture making it simple and easy to apply. After curing, it is not water sensitive, it has the setting and curing properties of regular concrete.
Use of PAVECRETE can help your project earn LEED Credits. Contact factory for details.
- Brighten and restore old concrete structures.
- Rub concrete columns and structures.
- Repair voids, honeycombs, holes, chipped areas in poured or precast concrete.
- Fill cracks and holes in concrete, masonry, plaster, stucco, sheetrock and wood.
- Use PAVECRETE to repair concrete, facings, walls, ceilings, beams and bridge abutments.
- Use Pure PAVECRETE for smooth applications up to 1/8” thickness.
- Use Sand Mix PAVECRETE for coarser texture finish and applications up to 1/4”.
- Use White PAVECRETE for a white finish or with integral color or stain for brighter colors.
- Featheredges to paper thin.
- Color controlled to blend with concrete.
- Add only water.
- Cures like regular concrete.
- Not a gypsum product.
- Low shrinkage.
- Water resistant.
- Extra rich for easy installation.
- Holds moisture while spreading or rubbing.
- LEED Credits Applicable.
- MATERIAL: Portland Cement based product with special chemical additives.
- CONSISTENCY: Mix to stiff trowelable consistency like soft putty.
- WORKING TIME: Approximately 15 minutes.
- No ratings found yet!