ANSI TYPE R CLASS 3 VALUE BLACK BOTTOM BOMBER JACKET
- Durable waterproof polyester outer shell with taped seams
- Black trim and collar helps conceal dirt
- Built-in quilted high loft poly-fil insulation
- Black knit waist band and cuff
- 2” silver reflective tape
- Adjustable, detachable hideaway hood
- 2 mic tabs, 5 pockets with radio and 2 pen pockets on sleeve
CHAPIN 1949 SPRAYER
3.5-Gallon Industrial Viton Concrete Open Head Sprayer
- 5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for durability and a 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature
- Viton seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
VARIOUS PRICING – PLEASE CALL
The Dually is the revolutionary new rebar support from LTM Concrete.
Initially intended to replace two common chairs, the folks using it have reported more than a dozen practical applications. Perhaps we named it too soon. Cut back on the number of supports you carry to each site, and on overall job costs with Dually.
Excel Calcium Chloride Pellets 50 LB BAG
Excel™ Calcium Chloride is a high powered de-icing pellet capable of melting snow and ice 2 to 5 times faster than rock salt and blended ice melters. This product is also popular in the Ready-Mix industry, enabling faster setting times and reducing curing and finishing times. Calcium Chloride pellet is the best and most efficient ice melter in the industry. Melts to: -25ºF.
VARIOUS PRICING – PLEASE CALL
The GA25HR model is ideal for small tool applications and with its high quality construction; this unit is tough enough for any jobsite condition.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy transport
- 100% copper windings for maximum conductivity
- Alternator design eliminates maintenance by removing brushes and slip rings
- Hour meter for proper service intervals and usage information
- Heavy-duty 1-inch (25 mm) steel pipe frame and shock mounts protect the generator
- Runs for six hours on a full tank at full load
- Powered by a Honda GX160 engine with low-oil shutdown
Perma-Patch Pot Hole Repair 60 LB Bag
- requires no mixing or tack coating
- used in all season and weather conditions, even in temperatures as low as 0° F or in water-filled holes
- more permanent than hot asphalt for repairs of potholes and small utility cuts
- can be easily applied by a one or two-person work crew with a pickup truck
- accepts traffic immediately after compaction
- made of the same first quality mix year-round
- packaged in convenient 60-lb. bags which maintain a minimum 2-year shelf life
- available in 30 and 50-lb. pails
FALCON™ BASE35 PREMIUM HI-VIS 3-PIECE RAINSUIT – 0.35mm
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Storm flap front, two flapped pockets and underarm vents
- Adjustable snaps at wrists and ankles for better fit
- Made with 0.35mm thick PVC and polyester fabric
- Bib overalls for full moisture protection • Corduroy collar for comfort
- 100% waterproof
- Cape vented back
SALT: Halite Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG
Dried Natural Halite melts ice quickly and effectively. The low cost, economical ice melter.
- Quickly melts ice and snow down to +5° F
- Commercial strength, value conscious choice
- Uniform-sized salt crystals
- Easy flow and spread application
- No oily residue
SALT: Morton SAFE-T-SALT 50 LB BAG
As temperatures drop, don’t find yourself in a slippery situation. Just look for the striped bag you know and love. Morton Safe-T-Salt has been helping families clear ice and snow from their driveways and walkways for generations.
- Economical deicing
- Provides added traction under car tires
- Melts down to 5⁰F
- 50 lb. bag
SALT: QUIKRETE Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG
QUIKRETE® Ice melting products depress the freezing point of ice or snow and turn the mixture into a liquid or semi-liquid slush for easy removal.
- Quickly removes snow and ice from driveways, walks, steps, and other walkways.
- Increased traction on snow and ice.
TREDS 17” Slush boots/Overboots
Wear TREDS 17″ Slush boots when slopping around in concrete, water, or manure! Users say TREDS Slush Boots last 6-8 times longer than cheap imports.
- Number one style overboot for concrete work
- Reinforced heel and block-tread pattern sole provides additional traction
- One-piece molded design is not right/left foot specific
- Almost impossible to puncture or tear
- Made in the USA
Yellow Slush Boots/Overboots$23.43