Perma-Patch Pot Hole Repair 60 LB Bag
- requires no mixing or tack coating
- used in all season and weather conditions, even in temperatures as low as 0° F or in water-filled holes
- more permanent than hot asphalt for repairs of potholes and small utility cuts
- can be easily applied by a one or two-person work crew with a pickup truck
- accepts traffic immediately after compaction
- made of the same first quality mix year-round
- packaged in convenient 60-lb. bags which maintain a minimum 2-year shelf life
- available in 30 and 50-lb. pails
FALCON™ BASE35 PREMIUM HI-VIS 3-PIECE RAINSUIT – 0.35mm
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Storm flap front, two flapped pockets and underarm vents
- Adjustable snaps at wrists and ankles for better fit
- Made with 0.35mm thick PVC and polyester fabric
- Bib overalls for full moisture protection • Corduroy collar for comfort
- 100% waterproof
- Cape vented back
VARIOUS PRICING – PLEASE CALL
#4 x 20′ Grade 60
#5 x 20′ Grade 60
Many more sizes in stock. Please call for more info.
RWB Application Guide
RWB Product List
SALT: Halite Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG
Dried Natural Halite melts ice quickly and effectively. The low cost, economical ice melter.
- Quickly melts ice and snow down to +5° F
- Commercial strength, value conscious choice
- Uniform-sized salt crystals
- Easy flow and spread application
- No oily residue
SALT: Morton SAFE-T-SALT 50 LB BAG
As temperatures drop, don’t find yourself in a slippery situation. Just look for the striped bag you know and love. Morton Safe-T-Salt has been helping families clear ice and snow from their driveways and walkways for generations.
- Economical deicing
- Provides added traction under car tires
- Melts down to 5⁰F
- 50 lb. bag
SALT: QUIKRETE Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG
QUIKRETE® Ice melting products depress the freezing point of ice or snow and turn the mixture into a liquid or semi-liquid slush for easy removal.
- Quickly removes snow and ice from driveways, walks, steps, and other walkways.
- Increased traction on snow and ice.
Case of 12 x 10oz
SIKAFLEX 1A LIMESTONE CARTRIDGE:$215.64
Case of 24 x 10.1oz
SIKAFLEX 1A LIMESTONE SAUSAGE:$230.28
Case of 20 x 20oz