- Additional information
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Rainsuit0 out of 5
FALCON™ BASE35 PREMIUM HI-VIS 3-PIECE RAINSUIT – 0.35mm
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Storm flap front, two flapped pockets and underarm vents
- Adjustable snaps at wrists and ankles for better fit
- Made with 0.35mm thick PVC and polyester fabric
- Bib overalls for full moisture protection • Corduroy collar for comfort
- 100% waterproof
- Cape vented back
SALT: Morton SAFE-T-SALT 50 LB BAG0 out of 5
As temperatures drop, don’t find yourself in a slippery situation. Just look for the striped bag you know and love. Morton Safe-T-Salt has been helping families clear ice and snow from their driveways and walkways for generations.
- Economical deicing
- Provides added traction under car tires
- Melts down to 5⁰F
- 50 lb. bag
TREDS 17” Slush boots/Overboots0 out of 5
Wear TREDS 17″ Slush boots when slopping around in concrete, water, or manure! Users say TREDS Slush Boots last 6-8 times longer than cheap imports.
- Number one style overboot for concrete work
- Reinforced heel and block-tread pattern sole provides additional traction
- One-piece molded design is not right/left foot specific
- Almost impossible to puncture or tear
- Made in the USA
Perma-Patch Pot Hole Repair 60 LB Bag0 out of 5
- requires no mixing or tack coating
- used in all season and weather conditions, even in temperatures as low as 0° F or in water-filled holes
- more permanent than hot asphalt for repairs of potholes and small utility cuts
- can be easily applied by a one or two-person work crew with a pickup truck
- accepts traffic immediately after compaction
- made of the same first quality mix year-round
- packaged in convenient 60-lb. bags which maintain a minimum 2-year shelf life
- available in 30 and 50-lb. pails
SALT: QUIKRETE Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG0 out of 5
QUIKRETE® Ice melting products depress the freezing point of ice or snow and turn the mixture into a liquid or semi-liquid slush for easy removal.
- Quickly removes snow and ice from driveways, walks, steps, and other walkways.
- Increased traction on snow and ice.
Excel Calcium Chloride Pellets 50 LB BAG0 out of 5
Excel™ Calcium Chloride is a high powered de-icing pellet capable of melting snow and ice 2 to 5 times faster than rock salt and blended ice melters. This product is also popular in the Ready-Mix industry, enabling faster setting times and reducing curing and finishing times. Calcium Chloride pellet is the best and most efficient ice melter in the industry. Melts to: -25ºF.
SALT: Halite Rock Salt – 50 LB BAG0 out of 5
Dried Natural Halite melts ice quickly and effectively. The low cost, economical ice melter.
- Quickly melts ice and snow down to +5° F
- Commercial strength, value conscious choice
- Uniform-sized salt crystals
- Easy flow and spread application
- No oily residue
VARIOUS PRICING – PLEASE CALL0 out of 5
The GA25HR model is ideal for small tool applications and with its high quality construction; this unit is tough enough for any jobsite condition.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy transport
- 100% copper windings for maximum conductivity
- Alternator design eliminates maintenance by removing brushes and slip rings
- Hour meter for proper service intervals and usage information
- Heavy-duty 1-inch (25 mm) steel pipe frame and shock mounts protect the generator
- Runs for six hours on a full tank at full load
- Powered by a Honda GX160 engine with low-oil shutdown
Bomber Jacket0 out of 5
ANSI TYPE R CLASS 3 VALUE BLACK BOTTOM BOMBER JACKET
- Durable waterproof polyester outer shell with taped seams
- Black trim and collar helps conceal dirt
- Built-in quilted high loft poly-fil insulation
- Black knit waist band and cuff
- 2” silver reflective tape
- Adjustable, detachable hideaway hood
- 2 mic tabs, 5 pockets with radio and 2 pen pockets on sleeve
CHAPIN 1900 SPRAYER0 out of 5