Various Sizes & Pricing – Please Call
Multiple Sizes in stock- from 6″ to 60″ diameter. Please call branch for size and price information.
For more than 70 years, contractors around the world have relied on the Sonotube brand of fiber forms for cost-effective column form setting.
The outcome is a proprietary fiber form with improved strength, toughness and durability in wet conditions that has resulted in superior strength-to-weight properties and the virtual elimination of “blowouts” – the most frequent mode of failure of wet fiber concrete tubes.
Versatile & Economical
Because our concrete column forms can be cut-to-size on the job site, it is one of the most versatile construction products on the market.
- Rain-resistant technology keeps wet weather from impacting your pour.
- Easier to setup and brace.
- Superior strength-to-weight properties prevent blowouts, during concrete form setting.
- Easy to cut and drill at the job site.
- No cleaning, reassembling, or return freight costs.
- Set and pour multiple columns at one time.
- Columns for residential and commercial buildings and other structures.
- Outdoor sign, light pole and fence-post bases.
- Footings and concrete column molds.
- Stub piers for elevated ramps.
- Flagstones and round steps.
- Theatrical and movie props.
- Other concrete column applications.